Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Simply Tuesday

It could have been just another Tuesday on a summer's day.Or any Tuesday in Winter.I got both.
Ted arrived from Melbourne last nite,calling me late in the evening.I got him mixed up with Bas...haha..it was so hilarious..me asking him over the phone if he wanted to dine somewhere different from Sean's Royal Commonwealth House since they had been dining there every evening.

"And do you think Sean might want to join us?"I asked "Bas"
Bas asked me in return, Sean? I know no Sean..

Aren't you Sebastian?
No..I'm Ted.
OK, folks..rotfl!! Guling2.

Ted and I met at IIUM and saw bits of Separation (thanks, friend!) the best foreign movie then being screened at Comm Studio.Fantastic movie with a poetic ending ...also an annoying one.In a family breakup..no one wins.OK...we got the message.

A serious discussion with the film group...gosh...they wanted to move beyond IFF.A bit too rushed for me.We'll see what Dato' Sri will say if I get to meet up with her soon.

Malam: finally got to meet Bas and Sean.Kelakar giler diaorang berdua nih.Interesting projects highlighted and discussed.

Bumped into Raman and it's nice to know of his new interest in classical texts.I look fwd to reading them in translation.

No comments: