Friday, February 07, 2014

Kajang trip

 Imran and Prof Aris

 Danny with his new ligament



One of my friends sent me a pic of my former Dean, hospitalised at a hospital in Kajang.Being the wanna be reporter that I am, I put up the news on my Kull mailinglist and this morning, the Head of SOCA texted me saying they were visiting Prof Aris, would I like to join them.

So we went in two cars.Ramainya org sakit in Kajang! (apparently byk kes denggi).Car park ilek.They don't sell flowers there.Cina jaga kedai tu ckp..this is not Bangsar..here people don't buy flowers...they say bunga tak boleh makan.I almost rolled on the floor laughing.What an excuse!

So I bought two hampers yg cukup boring...(air kotak..biskut tawar..bla bla blee blee). Medium size mahal nak mampus.Biskut tawar je yg nmpk menonjol.My SOCA friends grabbed the only fruit hamper there was (I kasi chan la depa ambik tu). Very small fruit hamper.Boring giler, OK? Tak sempat nak beli kat tempat lain.They decided to go on the spur of moment.

Danny (my gf's son..hospitalised for his second knee injury..for rubby) was warded in the same room so I visited both.Had a small talk with him about his studies at IIUM.

Kesian juga Prof Aris ni.But he kept his good spirit and he told us he missed IIUM so much.When his close buddies came, mcm nak melompat dia dari katil and nak hug them but Prof Farooqui buat dek je.Malu gamaknya nak berhug2 depan kami.:))

Ali Adorn came to visit with two others.He told me two of his brothers were killed in the recent civil war between Xtians and Muslims in Central Africa.France is behind it sbb nak oil.Teruk betul...colonisation is or will be back.Menyampah betul.


2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
buat malu orang Kajang saja!

Faridah said...

Mawar: haha..betul! Cina tu ckp pernah dia cuba letak dua bouquets tapi takda org beli..habis layu mcm tu aje.