Saturday, February 08, 2014

Talk Round 1
















I had to go to work to work on the launch gimmick with Ju and the boys.The students started talking to one another.What an interesting bunch! One is a Hausa prince.And one had a Pol Pot history (her parents went through the ordeal but were assisted by good Americans - saving as many as they could).How do they keep their iman yah? Simply amazing stories.

Bdk2 foreigner ni mcm2 conflicts they went through.I told them to write their stories in poems or short stories or novels. Rushed to attend Wolfe's talk at D'sara Perdana.Waahhh..so happening area kat Menara MK tu.Woot woot, mcm kat overseas.

Zaidon and nephew were there and Riaz and the gang.Talk (or rather panel discussion) went well.I dah tak tahan nak put forth my opinion tht kita ni cepat sgt melompat bila tengok news on social media or media..yg buat jahat tu beberapa kerat je but majority would not condone crimes termasuk hate crimes.Eg. Issue sembelih ayam.Si moderator tu boleh tak pick up my point and went on and on bual isu pasal ngapa org nak salam ke tidak.

Luckily Uthaya (with whom I have not been talking since he deleted my name from his fb...haha) picked up and beautifully reasserted our need not to pass hatred and unverified news.We are the media, he said.Wah, respect!Michael Wolfe said tak sangka la pulak interesting banget discussion hari ni.I pun tak sangka we could be so honest and so loving of one another.Berjayalah mission Yunus and Justin kalau begitu.Alhamdulillah.

 As I was walking to my car, bumped into a grp of youths tengah shooting.Reporter CNN tanya buat advertisement ke drama ni? One young man said tengah shoot video clip.Oh..apa nama group ni? He said Aziz Satar.I terkebil2. Setau I aruah dah takda.Dlm hati berkata mungkin Aziz Satar Production House..anak dia punya. Then I was pointed the singer and was told dia lah penyanyinya.I asked dia popular ke? He said sangat.I asked, can I take his pic? The young man said biar saya ambik gambar Aunty dgn dia. After the photo taking, the singer introduced himself politely, nama saya Alif Satar.I minta maaf ckp maaf saya tak kenal sebab umur Aunty dah dekat 60...new singers tak kenal.He politely said tak mengapa. Balik googled and found out wahh..mmg mengetop.Haha.

No comments: