Monday, February 10, 2014

Wedding of the month

This is the wedding which made me cry a little.My long time gf's son got married and I met my gf's sister with whom I had not met since we parted in 1988 after our Dip Ed.Kita duduk serumah masa buat teaching practical 3 bulan in Melaka.The two sisters found the plc at Telok Mas ..rumah bekas MP...and we all became anak angkat Datin (I think I was the fav...haha).

 Zah (my gf's sister) hugged me so hard and so long sambil kita got teary.Zah asked me: awak pergi mana all these years Dah? (The two sisters call me by my home name...punya la close masa tu).Sedih pulak I dengar soalan tu.She is one of those really sincere friends you could wish for.Alhamdulillah berjumpa juga.

 Some pics from the wedding.Since the father of the groom is a politician, maka ramai la celebrity polticians yg kita jumpa. AI was one of them.On my way to the car, a group of grim pak guards were walking to the Hall.AI is banned from entering IIUM.Masa tu AI pun dah masuk kereta dia.One of the guards said dah nak balik dah tu.

 Takkan nak halau kot?
 But Nik said tney came to shake hands with AI.

No comments: