Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The big event

It went well, alhamdulillah.

We did lunch at the Bookerz, iium.fm interview, the launch and tea afterwards.

The African dance performance impressed all and I think MW was touched by the video clip on him and the dance surprise we did at the launching.The most sporting person was Prof Hassan who accepted Ali's invitation to do a dance step with him.I was too busy to take photos and too busy watching the other sporting chap - Justin - doing a robotic step with the Hausa Prince.I'd put these pics here if I got hold of them.Justin (born in Ithaca!) said to everyone who teased him :pls, pls erase that pic pf me doing the African dance from your memory.

No one wanted to leave after tea cos' everyone had such a nice time.

 i love the sound of the african drums

robotic jgn tak robotic


come dance with me..

DELL gals with MW















No comments: