Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wushu, yee sang and other stuffs


Doing the yee sang
First time doing a group yee sang this big

a fantastic acrobatic show

lion yang comel

lion berkaki dua!

tekun meng-yee-sang.Haha

Dato' Ma , Hj Shaari and guests

Haji apa ke namanya - the caterer of Chinese Muslim meals

MACMA held an open house at Menara TM Convention Centre.Seribu orang.We did a longgggg yee sang celebration.Wahhh..best giler tapi campur lelaki perempuan.Tht bit I tak suka.In one pic, baru I perasan one guy had my head in between his hands masa dia ambik gambar (obviously he's taller).

The culture show was superb: bdk2 UIA did a sketch, another group did flag dance and another group did wu shu dance.Suspen habis cos' pisau tajam di dada in which you have to balance..ketidak tertikam.

Then the acrobatic lion dance pun suspen giler.It took the kids five years to perfect their movements..memang mcm kat circus.My meja was at the front so we saw clearly.I menjerit2 takut jatuh bdk2 ni.But semua orang menjerit pun tak dengar cos' the drums were so loud.

I met three new friends.Yg sorang tu baba melaka (not a Muslim), the other said he's Korean living in Manila.Quite a character so I do not know when he's telling me the truth, when he's joking.The third owns a Chinese Muslim restaurant and was the caterer for the function.

A few gfs and I tadi suspen juga with another gf's fb status.Lawak gila when we thought the worst had happened (ingatkan dia dan suaminya bercerai).Rupa2nya some prob at work.Phew! If you are in your 40s or 50s, jgnlah nak bercerai berai ok? Kalu nak bercerai, masa baru kawin and belum ada anak.Just remember that.Unless of cos' it's an abusive marriage (both physical or emotional).

Have a great and productive week ahead.

No comments: