Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The evening before the big event

...is now.Stayed back to check everything was in order.Ju (pgrad) and the boys came bck in the evening to do sound check with Ismail.Wanted to send Ju (maid) bck to the agent..she lambat so I took her to watch the rehearsal.Then my mom rang suruh jgn pulang lagi si Ju.

I bwk la dia balik ke rumah but had to drop by Syed's plc to collect the dvd for tomorrow.Dah tengah malam! Nasib wife dia belum tidor.Syed was still on the bus frm Penang.

Ju (maid) and I talked.She was misunderstood.She was talking to her cousin the other day, not her boiferen.Oh well.If I pulangkan balik ke agent,I'd never see my money bck and no guarantee I could get a new maid so soon or better.So whn my mom said tak pyh pulang..me so lega.Now I can focus on other matters.





No comments: