Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Before subuh flight

Sometimes I forget I am no longer young.I bought a 6.50 am air ticket to Penang which means I would have to get up at 5 am to dress up segala.Nik hantar ke Subang Airport.I tak peduli if I snored inflight.Ngantuk giler.

Sampai kat Vistana..I found out my accommodation got screwed up and all rooms were booked.But the organisers said they'd get me an on campus room.So accustomed to having a butler..tukang angkat bag segala, I left my luggage in the van.Satu hal pulak nak detect where the van went.There was this young man from UUM who was such a gentleman dok pikul my bag ke hulu hilir.I thought he'd carry it down when I got off at the conference venue.Byk lawa muka I.Haha.

But they found the bag by lunch time and found me a room at Equatorial.Ini org kata rezeki Allah Taala.Syukur alhamdulillah.

I met new friends.So nice people from everywhere.Sambung later.Going out to dine with old friends in Penang.
















2 comments:

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Me too. Dah tak larat naik long haul flight. Still jetlagged since Saturday.

Faridah said...

Dr Bubbles: Welcome home to you and Yati.Itulah bila fikir nak travel ke US or Europe dlm usia Isyak ni...bercinta betul dgn masa dan jarak.Kena break the journey.. berenti di Turki ke,Oman ke, Qatar ke dulu...then sambung journey.