Tuesday, November 11, 2014

BENL Writers Festival

Day 1 went so well with us having so much fun (the literary circle remained small,though - what is new).I am so impressed by the two presentations done by my MSL groups.The issues they raised were really deep and current.And the confidence generated in answers given...wough..who taught these kids? :))

Prof Muhd Haji Salleh spoke in the afternoon.More laughter.The crowd was good this time.Prof offered a literary meeting at his plc...I think the students should take it and meet other young writers.

I'm set to resign from my CERDAS post.Will send my Dean the letter by end of this month.Sebetulnya saya sudah muak dgn terlalu byk kerenah yang mengada-ngada.Jiwa puitis saya ingin bebas. :))

Read my poems written with Dato Shan, serial piece with Dato Ti, a piece on kasih ibu plus my fav ebola poem.What do you think Haekal? (a self-confessed follower of my blog). Bagus tak the ebola piece?Came off a conspiracy theory I read somewhere. ;)

Well done again to the BWF comm.A great job indeed!












2 comments:

Unknown said...

its a good piece indeed. I love the way how the idea of ebola is again probably just another sort of another negative image that the west imposed towards the weaker countries. We knew that America used to impose some sort of domination and hegemony in culture and even perception to the mirrors of the world in anything they could, to remain in power. Very critical indeed.

Faridah said...

Haekal: It was inspired upon this news http://www.nairaland.com/1929553/ebola-created-patented-united-states

Also someone was telling me this was also portrayed in the film Mission Impossible (which I missed) - bio weapons were used etc.