Saturday, December 19, 2015

The wedding

Baraqah's second reception was held at a club house in Kajang.We gathered at Ummi's and berkonvoi from there.

The bride and groom tiba lewat.We had to wait to mengiringi kedua mempelai.Luckily I remembered to bring nail polish which I had bought for the little girls in the family (easily peeled off so nak solat senang). Angah's girls were my targets but they arrived late so I had Dayah's girls but yang sorang tu dok berkerebut with her dad. So anti-social one. :)

Anyway, it was a good reception and a good family together.The adat mencampak was a new one for me.Very fascinating..budaya Parit memperkenalkan a new family member..as relatives salam, they "campak" duit (in a nice manner..letak atas satu bekas).Mak Aizad said not many people do this anymore but for their family, it's a tradition they so treasure.I would too.Sapa tak nak duit woi musim negara tengah nak bankerap ni (Dayah said she encountered org kena jail sebab curi susu baby.In another plc, org curi kampit beras di kedai runcit.For this reason alone, I refuse to go holidaying abroad this holiday season.Ramai lagi org kebuluran).

Allah ambik rezeki negara ini sikit demi sikit sebab ada di kalangan kita merompak hak orang miskin.
















No comments: