Monday, August 15, 2016

A difficult time

...for all of us.Taufiq and siblings came down frm Kuantan, Eishah is on the way..kak de.I took the day off to be by Mek's side to recite yassin.Ustaz Adim said baca yassin diikuti oleh surah kahfi and ar ra'd..jika blm masa, Allah sembuhkan.Jika masa, Allah permudahkan.

Pak Din was fetched yesterday.He was confident Mek would be ok...the signs were good, he said.The family was called by the palliative doctor.Poor chap..kak ngah and I gave him a hard time saying the prob with the hospital and the docs was they had given up..the family had not and we cited incidences when they took things for granted..like wanting to leave my sis to die..not true but signal mcm tu la to the family.The young brave doc was criticised for not using his words carefully to a deeply grieving family..he said stage 4 when there wasn't any evidence it was.Mrk agak2 without showing us the fact.

But after kita dah suarakan hati kami, we made up.We know the docs are also doing their best...ikut cara dia.Semoga Allah beri kita sabar dan rahmah.I hv to read more Quran to come to terms with the inevitable.I think I feel guilty cos' I wasn't a graceful host to Mek while she was staying with me.I always marah whn she didn't want to eat or walk on her walker.She said tak daya. Now I believe her.

Wow..the feeling is different with losing someone you love.When my dad died tak sama rasa mcm mak I died or when my older sister died.I hope Mek won't die yet.

2 comments:

ubuntu_linux said...

Prof; i pray for your sister. Allah knows best, hope your family stays strong

Faridah said...

Thks Ubuntu.We are trying our best in our mourning.