Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mek



Mek died at 6.05 am this morning.Sal and my youngest sister who slept over at the hospital yg mengadap and reciting Quran for her till her last breath.An easy,gentle passage.Alhamdulillah.Lucky,I slept at my niece's so I was at the hospital kejap tu.

The body was washed at the hospital then disolatkan oleh family members and close friends.Then we placed it at masjid Sg. Sempam.Another round of solat jenazah.Then Zohor.Then another round of solat jenazah.Uni mosque pun buat solat jenazah ghaib..which I'm.so grateful of.Mek told her twins dia nak ditempatkan whr our parents are.She got a fine spot by the road under a shady tree and Eishah said her face lit up and berseri2 as her jasad masuk liang lahad.Allahuakhbar! Moga Allah tempatkan aruah di tempat yang baik2 di seberang sana.

I feel fine after the funeral but we all miss her already.Friends of her uni days yg selalu by her side through joy and pain hantar sampai ke kubur.Such true friends!

Mek, forgive me for my roughness.Semoga kita bertemu kembali di alam akhirat di syurga firdaus.

Alfatihah.

11 comments:

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Ya Allah, ampunilah dia. Kasihanilah dia, berilah dia tempat di syurgamu yang maha luas. Amim.

Faridah said...

One day I will write a story about a strong woman like Mek.People often took her for granted (incl. me) but dia tetap sabar.

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Please write. And you, please take care.

Unknown said...

Innalillahi wainnailaihi rojiun. Salam takziah doc. Aamiin ya Rabbal alamin to your du'as. I've been following her updates here on your blog, semoga Allah rahmati rohnya.

Faridah said...

Thanks Shimah.We visit her grave everyday since her burial on Wedn.I'm going back to KL today.Life goes back to my routine on Monday..without Mek lying sick on my sofa.May time heal.

Mawar said...

Kak F
Salam takziah yang dalam.
Al Fatehah buat Jamiah Abdul Manaf.

Faridah said...

Mawar: saya fikir saya can get over it. I will never get over it. Dia sering jadi confidante saya when things go wrong in my life. Nasihat dia penuh wisdom. I have lost that friend in her. She was always on my side no matter what. Semoga Allah beri saya kekuatan.

Mawar said...

Kak F
saya sebak.

Faridah said...

Mawar: kematian pengajaran buat yang hidup.

FJ said...

Dear dr, its been quite a while since i last read your blog & so many things happened. allahu akbar.. mohon maaf my salam takziah and al-fatihah for arwah came a little late. semoga dr & family terus diberikan kekuatan untuk menghadapi kehilangan ini.

Faridah said...

FJ: Terima kasih FJ.Masih kehilangan but we are all trying hard to deal with our own demons ie sesalan2 yg tiada bernokhtah.