Thursday, September 27, 2012

Milan in a rush


Sparkling Milan.Unfortunately it closed early

 Some of Milan ladies dressed like this

 Bukan untuk orang gemok..haha

 Boggi in Milan

 red sauce chicken penne

 My salmone penne

 Our Morrocan waiter in Milan who called out to us saying
 I got halal food for you

 Milan at night

We miscalculated again.We had planned to stay the nite in Milan but we got distracted by Bellagio (a pleasant one..no regrets).

So we decided to stay another nite in Como and just do a day trip to Milan after Bellagio.Only to find out it would close at 7.30 pm.But we went anyway.Como-Milan tak jauh.Less than 1 hour on the train.

Milan looked bigger than London..more stylish..every shop was a designer shop (big timers, small timers).Nik found Boggi stuffs and liked them..semua ada parfum, cufflinks, ties, shirts..price reasonable.

I found Risi..sempat bergambar dgn designernya, Alberto.Gf dia Agness (or spelt Agnice? It sounded Agnisi) baik.

Relatives and friends who had been to Milan had been saying bad things about the city but possibly they had cleaned up the city..it felt safe although there was a time when we thought someone was trying to be funny with us when we asked for directions (some parts of the city can be quite deserted). But always talk to young people..they usually are better educated and civil.Many a time, we were assisted by these young, English speaking and educated looking people.Very2 helpful lot they were.

When my journey ends, blog ini akan ditutup semula kepada lalulintas awam. Until next summer, InsyaAllah.

3 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
Tutup?!

Faridah said...

Kpd Mawar: tutup kpd mereka not on my private list (you are.Doomed for life.Haha)

But I have readers saying that they have found my ramblings inspiring, easy reading.OK, OK just send me your email adds and I will add you to the private circle.I want to limit it to people I know only.But if ada entries utk kepentingan ummah (like tazkirah in Ramadan, InsyaAllah, I will open wokay?)

Mawar said...

Terima kasih Kak F!