Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mun-lighting

Mun and I were at the new university in Kajang area last night.IUKL has just got its university status and I went on behalf of my Rector to one dinner function (meja VVIP 1, OK? Hahah, jgn marah).I had to get Mun to teman me.Lepas tu she tidur rumah I.Nasib she came.It was so faaaaaarrrr.And I had a full day yesterday..left the meeting with the consultant guys (haha..my presence tak penting sangat cos' they were working on their module.I had left my network contact with them for the presentation bit) to attend ASA talk with Ibrahim from the Merdeka Centre (on elections) and of cos' before that Dept meeting and heavy lunch then Comm punya eid open house then lagi makan at ASA's.Wough, had to skip Datin June's open house cos' of the event at IUKL.Makan lagi.Bila nak kurusnya? :)

This morning we went back to campus..byk monyet pulak at the carpark.Mun started telling me her bad experience with monyet.She said one of her relatives bela monkey.Tiba2 Mun yang duduk dekat dia kena paaang! Kena lempang dgn monyet! I dah nak berguling2 gelak dah masa dia cerita ni but kontrol macho sebab didn't want to be rude...(but in the end,I gelak besar juga!)

I tanya sakit ke, Mun?

She said she went dizzy after a while. :)))

The monkeys at IIUM are very aggressive..tak macam monkeys belakang rumah my mom.Depa tu berhemah sikit.Kalau kita go shuuu shuu shuuu...mrk lari but monkeys UIA ni will stare back at you, siap tunjuk taring.Sombongnya! :))

Have a good weekend, folks!

No comments: