Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Something about the Italians...


Italian pizza is not the same like the ones we have at home


 Battery kong..gambar mcm rumah hantu! Another Italian restaurant

 near our second hotel at the Plaza

grilled vegetables

breakfast at our 1st hotel

Nayli would say handchem! (Pietro)

I must thank my friend in Rome, Antonella who had been advising me about many things to make my visit to Venice and Como (and soon Milan) a pleasant one.We met online (the Malaysian Consulate in Venice was not that helpful although someone without a name did respond to some of my queries).It was Antonella who helped me most.She even took the trouble to call up my hotel in Como to know which train station was closest to the hotel.I had wanted to book somewhere further north..haha..no sense of geography at all!

The Italians I met had been most friendly and hospitable, despite us not understanding each other's language.In Como, most people can speak English but there were many who didn't so we spoke like duck and chicken and got by. :)

They are also very beautiful and handsome lot.Nice skin.They talk loud but have a great sense of humour.

They eat well..fine dinings are everywhere.Strangely they like to play English songs (old songs).I suppose to create that romantic nostalgic environs.I wish they had chosen nice Italian music (in KL at some of our fine dinings, we do!)

1 comment:

Mawar said...

Kak F
banyak petua ya dari pengembaraan ini! terima kasih.