Sunday, September 30, 2012

Almost home


arrivederci

until next time

Almost home, Heathrow, Terminal 3
 Stll at Sheffield Train Station

 Do not feed the pigeons


 St Pancras
(teringat perkakas dlm perut..)

St Pancras scene..


I must tell you that my best holiday was sleeping my way home through Singapore Airlines! Bukan sahaja airliner ni murah dari Malaysian Airlines, it is comfortable, serves good meals, nice assistance from both air stewardesses and stewards.Where did we go wrong again?

Sampai kat Changi Airport I told Nik, let's find a job in Singapore.Kalau kita travel, tak payah nak tunggu connecting flights to KL.Haha.Will beep friends in Spore if they can find me a job there.Or at least one for my sabbatical (sementara Z is in the UK).

It's great to be in the sun again.
It's great to be home.
Well, almost.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
pengalaman yang sama saya dari Paris-Singapura-KL. perkhidmatan yang bagus, tidak dinafikan.

Faridah said...

Kesian kita,kan? Apa dibuat semua tak menjadi...kita perlukan ruang utk bebas berkreatif dan berinovasi.Dan no corruption.Dan focus utk capai taraf negara maju.