Friday, August 02, 2013

24th day of Ramadan

I was invited to this talk by Tan Sri Dr.Tengku Azman (former MIMOS CEO).I've always liked him (listening to him) tapi dia suka ckp pasal buat duit. :)) Today he spoke on innovation ecosystem.Iyalah tu wok.I pointed out that it would work if there were freedom and support for thinking outa the box.This country? Pfuh! He said it would take a certain kinda leadership (pls tell us where does it come from in this so anti-intellectual/anti-thinking environ? Ada sorang berdua Hang Nadim, asyik kena belasah, kena saman) He said create a small space dulu (itu I tau...) Haha.To be fair, he made lots of sense and I learnt much. But as usual wrong crowd (we'd do what we can with our small space capacity) but I harap Prof. Ridza will pick up (he looks like he's not taking care of his health...watch it dude!) and help us all to rock the boat (Tengku's advice and fav phrase)




Tazkirah
Tonight > on sapa2 yg dtg masjid/surau berjemaah teraweh di the grand final week of Ramadan adalah dipilih Allah,kata Ustaz.He said dlm nak meningkatkan iman kita,kita kena sentiasa meminta kekuatan dari Allah..kuat dan terpelihara dari sifat malas dan sebagainya.He said in the call of azan..ada kita jawab tiada upaya atau kuasa aku kecuali dgn kekuatan dari Allah.Kata Allah, mukmin yg kuat adalah lebih disukaiNya dari mukmin yg lemah (solat pun lambat sbb sibuk layan hawa nafsu..tengok bola la dulu..tengok cerita Korea la dulu..layan fb la,etc)

Ustaz kata kalau nak rajin dan khusyuk beribadah..jgn makan byk cos' itu melemahkan kita.Then dlm I tersengut2 ngantuk tadi..I thought I heard him say badan lemah, air mani byk.Air mani byk nafsu syahwat tinggi.I could be hearing the wrong thing sebab antara nak tidur dan nak menahan diri dari tertidur.:D But I'm pretty sure I heard it.Ustaz kita ni studied Syariah at Al Azhar and Imam 1 at a mosque in Shah Alam

No comments: