Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Raya dinner

Shapx and family came beraya at my place
then the clan came for dinner

my flower arrangemement

mobile-generation, Nadra - not talking

Sri Kandi with her toy

Toy and Sri Kandi

Ikatan mesra guru-murid dan keluarga mereka

Presentation may be out but taste is excellent :)

We decided to invite Nik's siblings and families to dinner this evening so pagi lagi kita org dah ke pasar Taman Tun membeli apa yang patut.I decided to cook Onion Rice and barbecued chicken and lamb with Polish salad (my signature).Shapx text-ed saying he wanted to pay me a courtesy visit.

By the time Shapx and wife Sri and little Shafi arrived, my onion rice sudah siap.Sri yang tak suka bawang said tersangat lah delicious hasil gubahan saya hari ini.Haha.Syukurlah.Shapx told us pasal Vivy's dad (he went beraya at his plc before getting to mine)...wah, seorg budiman.Baguslah ada lagi billionaire yg pemurah mcm tu.

After Shapx left, the whole clan except Faiz arrived.Nadra wanted to touch everything.Nak gugur my jantung.She's too fast...bak kata Maide of Ridha...I do not know whether she wants to run or fly.
Sekalung appreciation for dinner again from the clan.Bow.Bow.Terima kasih.

I miss Fateh (Mek's 11-month grandson). We saw him for the first time this raya.13 kilos but he's sooooo adorable and responsive.A well-mannered baby.We taught him how to dance! He was so excited, he started walking on his knees! :D

Nanti cuti panjang nak cari dialah.

No comments: