Sunday, August 18, 2013

Raya O Raya

I cuti the whole week after raya.Nasib dah jumpa dietitian with the whole family before the open houses go on rampage.So kami berhati-hati betul.

Friday I had to rush to work.Got text Menteri nak jumpa.Wakaka.I'll blog later.Will put pics of some guests at our place.Tahun ni ramai former students datang (with their young families).Teringat la tu zaman2 nakal mereka tu. :)) Alhamdulillah..every visitor is a rahmah to the household.

Marathon

From morning, we were busy with visitors.A real marathon.Dah lama tak bergelak ketawa.First with Sheela and Mail and their little boy,Nuqman (who told me I was too slow with the digital game I played with him).Then my clan came (7 families).Then Nik's close friends.Then Z's close friends.I sempat pi beraya rumah jiran (Nik's lawatan balas kawan dia who is also our neighbour).Met a filmmaker.Dah jual IWFF pulak.:)

Tak larat.An early night for me but we had a nice time with our guests.

No comments: