Saturday, August 10, 2013

Gals' Outing

Raya kedua di Raub.Nik missing his Mom

Tagging along my Mahmudian seniors.Beraya at Bibah's sisters'

Lizan's dad still strong at 80.He's one of my dad's friends

Masih cantik jelita at 50 something :)

Liza at her mom's place (aruah mom and dad)
Also my senior but mcm tak senior cos' of the closeness (Liza is a successful
corporate)
Ustazah Hafsah, my cikgu agama masa kat MGS!
Her son (my classmate) married Liza's sister.

Ms Pretty from Malaysian Airlines (dah berhenti)
Kawan buat nakal. Haha.

Liza was our driver.
Visiting my 3rd sister on 2nd day raya
This is Fateh, 11 months old. Our heartthrob at the moment

Red velvet cake

Fruit cake kegemaran my mom

Solat raya di masjid Raub

gubahan bunga I

mengintai bahagian org jantan..kosong nampaknya tu (belum start)



Liza, Ainun and Lizan are some of my school days closest girlfriends.It was this group which went to Spore post SPM and HSC exams.Yup, there's age gap between me&lizan and  liza&ainun.Everyone has a good career now but we make it a point kalau raya, mesti cuba berhubungan.Liza's family home is in the same neighbourhood with my family home and we all know each other's family members cos' her aruah parents were also good friends with mine.

Yesterday we started beraya at Liza's place.Ainun came with Eileen and another lady (dah lupa namanya) who came with her family.A day's trip from KL just nak beraya with old friends.I tagged along.Nik had to decline cos nak pi solat jumaat.

Nak pendekkan cerita, we did 4 houses! Every stop lain juadahnya.Bibah (group ni sebenarnya my seniors by 2 years) served us lunch.Nasi daging but Ainun and I went for her nasi putih with gulai pucuk ubi and ikan masin and sambal belacan.Haiyooi...sedap giler.It's amazing how much we could eat from house to house.

Bashir (now CEO of Fisheries somewhere) pun bwk kita pi his family home.I will put some pics.The group plans for a rombongan ke Maldives cos' Bashir has strong ties with Maldives.Harap2 bkn angan2 mat jenin

No comments: