Thursday, August 22, 2013

Despite it all...

Mmg takda mood to do anything.Somehow of all the siblings, I feel closest to Sal.Partly cos' we alternately look after our Mom on regular days (she does more on irregular days).Maybe that is why her ujian is the biggest of all.

Today I saw my appointment letter (sent a week ago to the other email add) making me a Board Director of one of the IIUM Holdings' companies.I guess I should say alhamdulillah for the trust placed upon me but Nik said if silap langkah, Board Directors dulu pihak berwajib cari.Na'uzubillah. 

I did my woman's medical checkups today.The mammo (last done in 2005) came out right,alhamdulillah. They have the latest machine which was less painful compared to examination done in 2005.Yang kelakar when the nurse tanya are you sure you are not pregnant after I told her about my irregular period...So I agreed to go for a pregnancy test.Wakaka.But halfway, I changed my mind.Ngok betul...my gynae baru checked...ultra sound,probe..kalau ada baby,takkan she hantar I pi buat mammo.I was too hopeful for a baby! :D

Back in the office, kalut gila to catch up with tomorrow's big event.PM is officiating Prof Kamal's World Congress.I want to distribute info on the two film festivals to reporters covering the Congress.The kids are away on their 3rd sem break. Nasib my interns 4 orang tu boleh diharap.We stayed back late.It should be OKlah besok.



No comments: