Friday, May 16, 2014

Almost the end of a semester

Why do I feel like so consumed, so shredded this end of semester? (isn't it always, though?) Alhamdulillah my work is in order but theses luar tu masih tersadai (maybe this is why! Why do students bother to write fat theses? Brevity is wit..tidakkah mereka tahu?)

I'm quite happy with my CW output despite being away for a week.My online coursemates pandai-pandai belaka.Their stories are always funny and deep.Seronok juga baca hasil tulisan orang lain ni.One might think doing it online is easy.I think not.There were times rasa mcm I need a real facetime with my tutor.Ada masa mcm malas nak hantar assignment but so many kiasus in the class so the pressure is on.

Zetty presented her Dept's work on digital radio and newspaper.It's a nice feeling sharing their achievements.Tiba-tiba ada pulak gambar I terselit kat video depa.Mesti orang ingat gila glamour cos' I seem to be everywhere.Let me correct this: it was one job I offered to instil budaya membaca di kalangan students (and others) so I offered to do a book review slot for the radio.Sekali tu je..(cos' the idea is to get other lecturers esp Profs to share what they read to inspire listeners).Nampaknya I kena lah bantu cari orangnya now since gambar dah keluar.Some things are just meant to be.

Petang

A bit late for a meeting but nice discoveries.A few people expressed how it's been a longgggg time since they last saw me.They were not the only ones saying so.Mmg I takda masa nak ber-lime light macam zaman IWFF.Haha.The amount of work post IWFF mmg tidak terbayang.And yet.Rasa macam satu pun tak siap.And yet...so much done.But I love these people who had kindly expressed their happiness to work on projects I'd enjoy doing.If done as a team, tak ngapa.I buat sorang-sorang, tak naklah saya.




No comments: