Saturday, May 24, 2014

Reunion

It was a happy black&white reunion not only for Nora&Mazlan but for all of us saudara mara, sahabat taulan and former students. I went earlier cos' Nik was still working on his press releases.He arrived from office tak lama lepas I sampai.

Masuk je, nampak Ikmal and Dell and the rest...at every table there would be people I knew and everyone said the same thing..it was a blessed gathering and I am so happy for Nora and Mazlan (we went a long way...Nik got close to Mazlan as Scottish buddies..Mazlan in Glasgow, him in Stirling.Mazlan and I knew each other since we were 11 and met again at Matric Subang Jaya..he just got married to Nora then.)

Kita doakan mereka kekal bahagia sehingga ke akhir hayat.

Yesterday's KBM was fun sebab kita buat kecoh pasal byk perkara which would have raised doubts about unis being intellectual orgs.Nmpk mcm my colleagues ni very da best cos' mrk bkn kaki bodek.I really, really like.Tapi jgn tompang gelak la weh...support sama gue bila gue open my big mouth. :))




No comments: