Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hari penyu menangis

....metaphorically speaking but today is a day in which I feel so heart broken.But let's listen to this poetic piece by JM Aziz on weeping turtles -  turned into a beautiful song by Sudirman.


Byk sebab why I am so heart broken. Satu, my finding that my graduating students are still making basic grammar mistakes (forget about good sentence structures). My colleagues and I were busy whatsapping on this.They need to be saved.I have decided to do extra work with them.Where will I find the time only Allah knows but I think the kids are willing to meet me halfway.Kita doakan sukses.

The news of Kull wanting to spend CERDAS money sesuka hati pun buat hati I tawar.I told my Dean I'm putting in my notice of resignation.I penat.Being exposed to the public, we are not allowed to make mistakes.Siap kena keji.It's a thankless job which I tak kisah but have some respect for hard-earned income...ini pantang nmpk duit terlonggok (bkn byk sgt pun) but mentality ada duit, must spend ni yg buat I sgt keciwa.I want to hit half a million or a million so we can employ more people to grow bigger and stronger.Tapi kalu dok dikelilingi org yg budaya nak menyepeng je, susahlah.That was wht happened to the money raised with my team at Alumni.Came in the next next person, habis pi buat PR work (which was not even a value add...org dah tau IIUM tu bagus..tak pyh le pi Bosnialah, Africalah nak interbiu successful alums.That you can do over skype.Ahaks.I ni ada iras2 Khalid Ibrahim...buat duit, jgn spend.Nak tergelak pun ada but Khalid over la pulak.Jlnraya mcm swimming pool dalamnya, dia buat tak pada).

One of the people in the film industry rang me up on our IWFF model.And he told me about the passing of Martias Ali..one of the first few from the film industry who came forward to assist me on early work of IWFF (before I invited ZI as a partner).His jasa bukan sedikit and I hope Allah tempatkan rohnya di syurga firdaus.He died of cancer in March this year at a very young age.

I'm tired, folks.I told my Dean I wanted to go on my sabbatical.I need to be surrounded by a new environment, learn new things, write and just take life a step at a time.Entah ngapa tahun ni busy giler towards the end.Looking at the schedule for next year, I don't think it's going to be any better.May Allah help me!

4 comments:

FJ said...

Was it you who called MOF today?

Faridah said...

Who's asking and why? :)

FJ said...

A very thrilled huge fan of yours =D

Faridah said...

FJ: Tak aci..I can no longer have access to your blog.