Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Like a zombie

also like a headless chicken running around!But when it comes to catching up with old friends, I'm the happiest. Kak Pah is also in town.Her cucu saudara is marrying Sharifah Aini's son this Friday.She's a dentist.So happy for the kedua mempelai (I don't know them personally).Kak Pah said aruah yang belikan cincin for the menantu.

We had a good time at Marche last night - Kak Pah and her maid, Seiki and I.Nik stuck in a jam...too tired to join us but we had dined with Seiki the night before at Saloma.Nak tergelak tengok orang putih and another Jepun doing the joget and bamboo dance.Seiki nak jaga macho dia so he refused to go upstage and "make a fool of himself".But he told us the experience was wonderful.This is his first visit to Malaysia.

The two talks were friendly.It's like syntax for dummies.A few postgrads said they would not rule out writing a thesis on syntax now. We have been going to physiotherapy as well and bumped into Tan semlm.Wong said his physio centre would be a meeting point for old friends..some met after 30-40 years (masing2 dgn penyakit masing2!) By the time I was done with my treatment, tengok2 Tan and Seiki (both wrapped in cold wrappers for frozen shoulders) dah berbual mesra. Betul2 mcm centre orang tua! Wong gave me extra treatment sbb I tolong market his biz (it's good anyway). Nanti satu plane from Japan pulak datang.We found out this: kat Jepun dah takda personal touch mcm kat sini.Semua pakai machines and computers.Wong said mana boleh..machines cannot do what human hands can do.A lesson to be learnt.I so love Malaysia! I'd die without my spas, tunku, reflexology, acupuncture and physio mcm Wong nih! Syukur sgt kpd Allah Taala.


No comments: