Thursday, December 25, 2014

Antara Ayer dan Hawaii

Some people are lucky to be spending their Xmas vacation in Hawaii with Oh-bummer.Others wait for rescue boats which are not forthcoming.

Slow reactions to big floods esp in the East Coast this year.Part of it is because of the wrong signal saying everything is under control.Last year, everyone I knew was giving their bits to help out.This year...nothing.Hari Selasa baru nak mobilise things.Haiyo!

My family and I got together for tahlil and lunch at my place.Then after Zohr, we went bowling (5 teams).We had planned this for some time.

Some of us had also bought some stuffs for the flood victims.I'd have to hand over by Sunday.Orang2 surau kita pun doing their bit.Should have done earlier..floods happen every year.We should have prepared ourselves.I think there should also be more rescue boats placed in the East Coast.

Any other news would be improper at this stage.






No comments: