Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hosting UNESCO scientists in KL

A few of us got invited to the opening ceremony at Mandarin O (Ministers kita termasuk TPM mcm biasa tak tau jaga masa..tak malu ke kat orang bukan Islam dok menunggu kita?)

Permata kids performed ..choir lagu traditional and lagu Happy.Berbaloi Kak Mah menabung.Mmg world class performance..mcm Vienna Boys lagaknya. Mengada pun mcm dot.dot.But super cute, ok? Kami terhibur.

It was a good place to network among researchers of all sorts. Was glad I went.Ada guy will table my idea (agro-health resort and spa) at his Iskandar meeting besok.I told him kalau jadi, jangan lupa rope in kami.Ideas I suci. :D

The new maid sungguh efficient but we are on our guard..gaya pack baju mcm tak lama (the new maid yg ganti the old maid dah lari ikut boiferen tak sampai 2 bulan kerja dgn kami.I'm OK without maid cos' weekend, two maids will come and do all the cleanings, washings, ironings, gardenings for a week but my hubby thinks washing sebiji mug dan sebuah pinggan on week days is too much for him so we got a new one) This new maid said she tak pernah lari.She would inform her employer if she wanted to leave.Ya right.I asked paling lama awak kerja berapa tahun.Setahun katanya.Nak pengsan I dengar her ketulusan hati.She's been here for 10 years.Bayangkanlah every year a new employer.Enjoy her as she lasts.:)

No comments: