Saturday, May 09, 2015

Songs for En. Ghazi and En. Taib

Our apartment up the hill sedang berkumandang dgn lagu-lagu cinta for En. Ghazi and En. Taib. Their wives are missing them a lot! I heard frm my room the two dok membelek tiket kapalterbang, menghitung hari nak balik.Then lagu menghitung hari pun bersiaran.Nak tergelak I melihat gelagat kawan2 I ni. I pun miss Nik but takda kuasa nak berlagu2. I just pick up the phone.:))

En. Ghazi after returning from Melbourne sent Dr Farizah a video clip he made of us three tengah menari2 (there's an app for this..all you need to do is cut and paste kepala mangsa and sambung kat badan penari). Kelakar giler.So now we know how emotionally dependent we all are of one another.Sebenarnya after coming back frm Sarajevo pun I dah homesick.Conference belum pun start lagi.We are so used to moving together as a family and indeed, this trip is too long.Usually after 5 days dah balik.Oh well.We are going to the Islamic Centre in a bit.I nak sedekah my Brahim yg masih byk boleh buat kedai.

We are too tired to go island hopping.We thought of going to Montenegro which is not far away but no...nak tercabut kaki berjalan sana sini.










































No comments: