Friday, May 15, 2015

Sesuatu yang belum diceritakan...

I'm on Ibadah Camp Sesi Ke 2 (this time with RMC).It's better than the kull's actually cos' we have only one speaker (and it's my friend from the kull..tak tau pulak dia ni lawak orangnya). I learnt mucho.First, it is wajib to jaga our maruah esp in our appearance, etc.Jangan la konon nak zuhud sgt sampai motor pi masjid pun takda tongkat dan dok bersandar kat dinding masjid, he said. :D

Byk benda lain were shared.I will have to refer to my notes.Tunggu.

But ada sesuatu yang mysterious which I had not blogged here.It happened the first night of the conference at Dubrovnik.We went home late cos' we joined the group's dinner.Masa walking home along our walking trail by the sea (dalam gelap tak gelap tu), I was yang paling belakang.I told myself tak perlu takut cos' ada tapak kaki (lelaki) kat belakang I so ada orang.Sampai satu tempat, I pusing belakang to see the man. Nothing, okay? I biarkan je.Maybe my imagination running wild.

Malam tu I tidur mcm biasa. Pagi tu I woke up for Subuh I felt my body (upper body).Tak sehelai baju or cicit baju on me!!! I looked for my clothes bawah duvet, bawah katil.Nothing.Weiiii...(I found them in the closet next to my bed).If it were me, I would have just campakkan on the floor, right? (But no dreams of being raped by anyone)

I told my two friends.The first thing they did was laugh.Then my psychologist friend said maybe you took it out while sleeping.Maybe.I hope so!

Besoknya...nothing happened but my friend said I memelok dia.Kah2.But nasib baik di dalam keadaan decent.

Don't play2..kawasan Croatia...Bosnia ni kawasan perang.I hope it was not a drunk Serb army man who intruded.I hope it was me.

2 comments:

FJ said...

I had to read para four tu 4/5 kali to ensure i digested it correctly.. my that's REALLY REALLY REALLY scary la Prof! Glad u tak apa2, fiuhhh

Faridah said...

FJ: Haha..I just take it it was me sleep-walking but my siblings had warned me the first nite lagi when I sent a pic of my flatmate ambik gambar kat luar pakai telekong putih.I told them jgn ingat takda hantu in Croatia.Depa percaya (ada la sorang berdua yang tak).Then I told them tu my friend ambik gambar waktu subuh.One sister said buat la main-main..nanti dtg betul hantu, baru tau.

I guess if there's any pengajaran is not to make fun of kehadiran hantu.Mereka suka moncol! :))