Sunday, August 09, 2015

Family time

Nothing pleases me more than spending time with my family and buying flowers/plants and feeding my fish.

I did all (well..with my two day maids..we decided not to keep the previous maid sbb dia tak ngikut kata.Haha.And now, rasakan diri sendiri! :)) )  I bought new orchids as the ones I had died one by one..there are a few like hidup segan, mati tak mahu.Met Ah Kong who's willing to have a look at my dying orchids but he said to check with Erison first.I said call Erikson? He said yes, Erison.Nik dah gelak2 kat belakang I.He asked you tahu siapa Erison tu? Then he showed me a card with Erison's name.It spelt Edison. :D But Ah Kong is lovable.I hope dia tak mungkir janji.

Last night we were in Rawang ber-open house with the Raub clan at my niece yg kaki masak.Besoknya (today) another niece pulak buat open house so berduyun2 pulak the clan but as always, I arrived late sebab nak nguruskan gardenlah, fishlah.Bonding with my cucu saudara was nice ( I see them like once or twice a year). Umaira semua ada.This time I layan Uwais..dia ni jarang dtg KL but very2 agile and streetwise.So layan dia nak pi the playing ground infront of the house (literally depan rumah!) The test came for me when he wanted to play tarzan..bergayut on the high bar moving frm one to the other! Haiyo! Told him kita tak pyh main yg ini? Wan Dah (boringnya nama ni) dah tua..tak larat nak pegang awak dari bawah.Ada dia kisah? I juga terjerit2 trying to hold him so tht he didn't fall.But actually Wan Dah pun suka the excitement of an innocent childhood! Haha, we had a good laugh in our own definition of thrills.

I wish budak2 ni come more often and spend time with me.We are definitely outnumbered by them..60% of the clan are bdk2 bawah 18 years old.

4 comments:

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Got to call you Wan Dah! Nice name for my future children book!

Faridah said...

Dr. Bubbles: Alloh! Wan Emdibi lagi bagus. :D You all tak jual buku tu online ke? Can buy for my cucu2.

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

I can easily mail it to you this week. 1 set, 7 books, RM78.30 including postage. This week all hospital visits cancelled (my team vetoed me! ! Hahaha!), bolehlah pergi ke Poslaju nearby.

Faridah said...

Drop by je my house Saturday lunch ke.Byr cash.Let me know.