Monday, August 03, 2015

First day at work

...macam baru masuk sekolah. And it's our first day of CREAM too (research month). Luckily Dato Seri Salleh's session is in the afternoon.I pukul 6 am dah bergegas pi kerja thinking it's in the morning, thinking today is Friday.Still mamai!  Last night punya group WA lawak gila...1MDB ni boleh memecah belah friendship but I think group gila I semua steady.Z thought it's so funny that I should organise another meeting after my juicy open house function at one of my friends'..haha..demand banyak what. :D Azah pulak nak puasa 6 and Ruzy ada wedding on Sunday.Azura and I ready to go, backed by the guys (yang konon nak belanja I for the news.Mengacah je tu). Semi, if you are reading this: make the time yo - for the moh dengar berita (MDB) reunion.Not that it's gonna change anything.But at least kita tidak mudah tertipu by appearance/s anymore.Public image: solat tak putus-putus, tasbih di tangan tak lepas...terserempak kat function ...lain macam...




No comments: