Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Greetings from Manila

As always, I forgot to pack many things (tupun Z tolong pack-kan).I was running around like a zombie to get my IC, cards done on Monday.Mlm pulak dah promised Prof McKim and Harry Aveling to dine with the family at Mandarin O.Harry bawak kawan Mark Orlando.Balik dah lewat.Memengsan kata orang.Sisters I kata if I sabar with this ujian, Allah will give me more.Comfortinglah bila dengar "more" tu.Haha.

Tuesday pagi dah pi airport.Tupun almost missed my flight sebab I missed the train frm satellite terminal back to my G gate (Golden Lounge dia tak byk choice). I boleh naik train and upon disembarking found me at the same station.Maybe when it got to the other terminal I tak sedar ...sibuk texting! Haha.

I just stopped a buggy and said I'm late! I'm late! Nasib naik Biz.No fuss.5 mins later, they shut the door. :))

Gotta polish up my paper.
It's always a joy to be back in Manila.Kemain "modan" lagi dia now..mcm KL..highways sana, flyovers sini..but train tu kena buat le...it took 3 hours to get to my hotel from the airport (sebelum 6 am, boleh sampai in 30 mins)..


Kira KL hebat lagi le..ada KLIA Express tu to avoid jam. 

No comments: