Friday, April 08, 2011

Hydrotherapy

I went to my first hydrotherapy session at Prince Court today.Enjoyed it so much.The pool was warm (heated pool) and not that deep.They only allow 4 people at one session so it was nice.My water physiotherapist was a lady.Very nice one.

People usually takut nak pi Prince Court but it's not that expensive (maybe the rooms are a bit more than other private hospitals) but other services are pretty reasonable.I go there for its hydrotherapy facilities (SDMC's will only be ready in 2013).Syok weiii..dah lama I tak masuk pool ( I have the phobia since I almost drown in Olympic-size pool at Hilton in Istanbul.Many years ago)

Anyway, anyone can go and use the facility at Prince Court.Just get a referral letter from your orthopedic (addressed to the Physiotherapist),make your appointment and be willing to pay for the service.Tak mahal.RM120 per session which lasts 40 mins( I paid RM200 for 20 mins for using a machine at a chiropractor's centre at Mont Kiara OK? Dahlah tak berkesan, sakit dan mahal pulak.)

Balik dari pool, I tidur nyenyak.Wanted to visit my mom tapi hujan lebat pulak.Besoklah.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Sis F,
syok dan cepat sembuh!

Faridah said...

TK Mawar.Mudah2an. :)