Wednesday, June 08, 2011

June Plc Gals

Anidah and family sleptover last nite.She's one of the June Plc gals during my NZ days (about 30 years ago?) It felt just like 30 years ago...she with her kind spirit, her hubby (now a family friend..he and Nik love like no other..haha..sometimes Anidah and I yang feel out of place cos' the two would talk non-stop! Walhal yang berkawan lama is Anidah and I) would share ilmu2 agama he picks up after he left military service.'Tall' (his pet name) knows a lot about tasawuf and sufism.Dah boleh mengubat orang (just solat 2 rakaat, baca doa yang selalu Nabi baca and start baca apa yang patut pada pesakit, he said.This was done when a person kena sampuk and there was no one else to heal except him yang pandai sikit).

He led the Maghrib prayer and we had Sekinchan and Thai dinner at my plc (I beli siap2.Where got time to cook, honey.Balik from work, I was like an injured cochcroach ~ lipas kudung~ stopped at this outlet, that outlet to come out with a nice and exotic dish combination for my guests..nyata mereka sangat gumbira with my choices cuma maid ngok I masak nasi untuk 4 when there's 8 of us!!! Geram tak? But dgn izin Allah, tak ketara...maka taklah I malu...)

Then we invited the 2 sheikhs over.By now I dah nak tertidur. :) The 3rd Sheikh (not Sheikh Nasr!) dah balik so sheikhs 2 ni diam sikit except Sheikh Nasser dok sibuk mencari if I simpan patung lagi tak dalam rumah (malaikat tak masuk,he said).I dah sempat sorokkan my 3 african giraffes kat bilik atas...

Lupa nak cakap kat hubby Sunday ni I ajak Makoto and kawan2 dia dari Saudi, Canada and Africa datang...mungkin nak ajak Maher too (we have a prog together petang tu) Haiyoo..lupa...tak sempat nak masak tu..Sekinchan lagi la nampak gayanya!

4 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
baca blog Kak F selalu bayangkan keriuhan dan kesibukan hampir setiap hari! ya, kalau saya pun akan jadi macam tu - lipas kudung!

Faridah said...

Mawar: ya, nasib baik dapor banyak sepanjang jalan! :)

F A L T 0 said...

OMG is your Anidah a teacher who once taught history in SM Dato Lokman and SABKL??? Is this the same Cikgu Anidah who rode bicycle to school and loves to wear skirt and has like, the coolest teaching method???

Faridah said...

Yes! What a small world.She's in Batu Pahat now.Let me know if you need her tel no.