Friday, June 24, 2011

Last minute packing

InsyaAllah the family leaves for Jeddah tmrw afternoon.I took a week off, konon nak pack early but never got around it (cos' I needed to do some shopping first..could not pack without the stuffs, right?)

Z and Nik also took their sweet time to pack.There were the outings with friends (each of us went to lunch/dine with our close frens separately..haha), last min touch ups of stuffs at work, etc etc.
Finally today, Friday everyone vowed to stay at home and focus on packing.But I had to see the Sheikhs cos' they were leaving today (and without fail, must pick Dr S first).They were happy to see us again (haha...clients tetap no. 1) and did a special prayer for us.Lepas tu as we were saying farewell, semua nangis! (Dr P started it!) The one month they were with us, kita dah jadi very close (when my mom was acting up during the kenduri, I told sheikhs to pujuk her and they did).

Ah well, they will come again after Raya.Farewell my bros, see you guys soon.

Back to packing..I could not find the new jubah I bought..then remember it was still with the "English" boy (had it fitted sebab panjang sangat).It was 4 pm.Everyone's tired.I refused to drive..nasib baik Tan Sri saya sanggup drive me all the way to Ampang Park.Balik tu dah mula nak jam.Phew...started packing just before Maghrib and finished after Maghrib.I hope I have not missed anything important.Ikan sepat, checked; cookies, checked; shoes,slippers, alat2 wanita, checked;travelling iron and toilet articles, checked;camera, phone, sunglasses, buku doa, checked;medication needs..belum letak!

OK folks, I guess a spiritual retreat is a spiritual retreat.I will not update my blog unless it is an emergency.Grin.

Pray that all will be well.See you when I update the blog.Wassalam.
** in case you wonder why ikan sepat is in my travel list, it's for my fren Sharifah, OK? She lives in Makkah.

5 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

Salam Dr,
Semoga dipermudahkan semuanya.. :-)

Faridah said...

Lady: thanks.Nanti insyaAllah I doa all goes well with your delivery.When exactly?

Mawar said...

Kak F
hahaha, ya, tertanya2 ikan sepat atau "ikan sepat".

ya, saya turut doakan Kak F sekeluarga dilindungi, dipermudahkan segala urusan dan diterima ibadahnya. ke Madinah dulu? mungkin juga terserempak my Z di Masjidilharam...

Lady of Leisure said...

Tq so much Dr, doctor kata insyaAllah 4 November atau end of October.. Moga berkat doa Dr di tanah suci, semuanya dipermudahkan untuk saya jugak.. :)

Anonymous Devil said...

safe journey dr.! enjoy your trip! but don't paint the town red lah. just enjoy it spiritually. hehe.