Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blue skies and everything nice


 Nadra, the genius. :)

 pasar tani

jambu

does not this make you hungry again?
(Malaysian-Portugese dinner with the family, another dish belum sampai)

...except for yesterday's family dinner and today's wedding, not much happening indeed.I am quite disappointed with how things are at work.I think a lot of people are.Partly I think what is happening to this country affects tertiary institutions too.And people won't tell you the truth.Do we have enough money or not to do things? Kalau takda, kita buat cara takda. Or kita cari sampai ada. :)

In the last kulliyyah assembly, someone asked why I didn't speak as usual.I told her I had nothing left to say cos' when I spoke (and so many times and passionately so) nothing was done.So I wonder if people could hear or understand at all.If they were not prepared to listen (and only God knows why), no point wasting your time.Remember one of Nadra's principles?  Move on. :) And don't worry about people saying things about you.No one knows what you go through so do not expect them to understand. This reminds me of wht happened to my sis in law recently.But she's lucky that when she  discussed her situation with her Boss, he immediately understood.But then again, he went to 3 ivy leagues for his education.I guess THAT would make the difference.Woot woot! :)

This is what I have decided: finish up IWFF and probably start looking around for a change.


No comments: