Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Without wanting to be riak...

...syukur alhamdulillah, it has been a productive week so far.It's my interview week.Dr. Nazri flew all the way from KT to chat with me on his postmodern research.A young scholar who seems to be doing well running the extra mile.Engku's friend (thank you Engku.No...I didn't tell him your secrets.Haha) I love the tembaga vase he gave me as a thank you gift.I said why susah2.But when I saw the beautiful thing, dalam hati ckp er..takpa, susah2. :))

brass vase from Tganu

I was with a group of New Zealanders (from everywhere in NZ, here to promote NZ education.I thought the rest would be here but the alums who came were new faces except Michael Warren.)I had a whale of time meeting people, jual IWFF. :) Will put pics later. Met two interesting characters from  Waikato.Both from the Management Sch.Kelakar giler.

I will meet Prof Kenney (finally!) besok.Entah apa dia nak interview I ni.Goreng, jangan tak goreng.Watch this space for an update.He's famous for his books on rebellious Muslims.Ahaks.

Sementara itu, it's musim menganyam ketupat.I'm glad I'm not alone feeling so fedup with the way things are going.We try to convince ourselves that this is just a phase, that we had it worse before and we survived and became better and stronger.Let's hope that that is the case now.Just hang on, folks.

To Z who has been busy with internship interviews...good luck, gal.

No comments: