Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ups and Downs

This year has been this trip of ups and downs.Ni tengah up la hari ni. :)
Despite the office being deserted (except for fantastic Thai lady who is my intern now) I think the sponsorship drive has been pretty promising today.Largely my associates and acquaintances except of cos' one government agency which liked our proposal so much.Let's doa that Allah will make it easy on us.I dah tak rak ni.You should see my other friends.Byk casualties.One friend I rang but he said he was at the clinic.I asked can you spare some time, I nak cakap kejap? He said no..I tengah demam sangat ni.Hahaha.Kesian! But this is how it is at the uni now.People do not have time for each other: finishing off work yang menimbun or they are too ill and too sick.

I spoke with my African friend (somehow mereka juga yang gagah perkasa tak jenis makan dek demam!) and we'll work something out.Tak rak! Tak rak! Noraini is off to Portland for 6 months.I want to disappear too after IWFF.

PENAT!

No comments: