Friday, March 29, 2013

It's nice to know this

A young man came looking for CERDAS.He's the famous owner of Chinese Muslim restaurants (located in prime areas in KL and PJ) Weiii...I thought ownernya orang tua.Mcm biasa soalan perisik I: the restaurant is your dad's?

Mr. L: no...mine..I own the business.
Me: But you are so young!
Mr. L : I'm also the chef.
(Dlm hati I: bertuahnya awak!)

His beautiful wife also was present.

Me: Where do you work?
Mrs L: I'm a housewife
Me: Dah lama kawin?
Mrs L: 10 years
Me:Ada anak?
Mrs L: Ada.2 org, kecik2.

Looking back, I wonder why, how come I was such a busybody! :)) But we clicked.Rasa mcm clicked lah.I suka couple ni.Serious nak mencari ilmu agama. At first I had planned to put IFC on hold cos' I may not be around to oversee it.Zul would have gone by the time we start it.Dr Azman is going swhere else so who's going to monitor things? But seeing the couple's determination...I thought why should anyone be a hindrance to something meaningful for the hopeful? IFC should not centre around any individual.

Dr. S and I visited Dr. Nerawi at the hospital.Remember that colleague who didn't want to speak with me cos' tengah demam? Well, it's him..he got dengue! The makcik2 told him: and this is why you have to find a wife cepat2.Sakit demam ada isteri nak jaga.


No comments: