Sunday, March 01, 2015

Engagement of the year

My sister's daughter, Baraqah, got engaged yesterday to a Kajang guy.Biasalah anak2 muda hari ini, we only meet the guy and family on the engagement day (we didn't attend the merisik ceremony).

This is the sister who died early (car accident) and this is the niece who was only 2 when she lost her mother and was raised single-handedly by her dad who passed away about almost two years ago..a few days after her graduation.

I arrived 3 hours into the event.Sempat buat last min buys (her lawyer sister yang bayar..I tunjuk je.Haha.They joked about it..sampai lewat..then hysterical itu tak kena, ini tak kena.I know my aruah sister.She's so particular about how things should be done.Kalau dia ada, mmg dia menunjuk itu ini juga.My god..I never stop mourning over her.I went pun in memory of her.Budak2 tu jemput pakai Wassapp je..kalu ikut protocol..mmg reason to merajuk.But no..this is my sister's daughter.I must be there meraikan.I know that they have been independent since her death that they can take care of themselves but...).Mek merajuk. She didn't turn up.Orang tua, gitu le. :))

We ended up having loads of fun.But it was very brief cos' everyone left on Sat itself except me and Nik.Tertipu as always.Initially semua pakat to balik on Sunday but masing2 got hal.It was our Mom who glued us.If she were still around, ada hal takda hal, semua balik Sunday (if my mom decided... ).We were too tired to do a day trip so decided to rehat at Cherating..hopping from one plc to the other for a good beach.Found it in Holiday Villa.I love this place! Nak pi lagi nanti.









































No comments: