Sunday, March 15, 2015

Insomnia

I think tonight will be my second nite nak dpt insomnia ni. My ASA friends buka mcm2 cerita bila after 10 pm.My brain cells will then become hyperactive...payah nak shut down! Ni semua sbb the young ones yg begitu bertenaga setuju nak buat itu ini.Kelakar giler.

Anyway, we (Comm Dept and I) managed to organise the radio training workshop for IIUM radio presenters with Ishak Nengah today.Alhamdulillah everyone enjoyed the session - he's so funny, so inspiring, so humble.A cancer survivor.Sangat tabah.I wish Irsyad met him...

Since Monday I terkejar2. Friday was at UKM...was in the same session with Faisal Tehrani.Punya lama tak jumpa dia. We were thesis examiners..him internal, me external. I told the Chair that Faisal could easily organise a youth revolution in this country sbb ramai followers.Chair usik: why don't you do one.Haha.A joke OK? Karang ada yang kena siasat karang.This country has lost its sense of humour.Sikit2 nak siasat.Sikit2 nak siasat.

Weii..next week the UN group on campus wants me to give a talk on gender parity sempena International Women's Day.Prof Ruzita could not make it so she passed the talk to me. Baik punya kawan. :))
But I guess why not.I have done some work on this.Tahun ni tema yang cuma lip serving ialah Empowering Women, Empowering Humanity.Dah berkurun bercakap pasal ini but bapak rogol anak,datuk rogol cucu, boiferen rogol golfren, empowering ke hapa benda. Women have changed.Men - very slow to change.They don't if they still see women as sex objects...tempat utk melantunkan napsu.

Lantun?

2 comments:

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Mudah-mudahan Allah mengampuni dan mengasihani Irsyad. Amin.

Dulu rasanya Ishak Nengah served dgn BBC World Service dgn Kak Zaharah Othman.

I am starting my hospital clowning workshop next Sunday di Aswara. Alhamdulillah the Aswara people are very generous and helpful. I can't wait until everything is perfect nowadays. Jalan terus despite tak ada budget pun for training program.

If ada your students, nak join ask them to reach me. it's not free though. Dah tak percaya on free workshop, happens many times, bagi nama lepas tu tak datang. Kena bayar even for minimal fee to show your commitments.

Faridah said...

Dr Bubbles: masa aruah sakit, I langsung tak teringatkan you.You could have motivated him not to give up so easily.Tapi iyalah...dah tiba masanya.Ishak pun cerita bahana radiotherapy ni but he's real tough.Yes, he was with BBC World Service.Pastu masuk PR with Goodyear.Byk la pengalaman dia sana sini lepas tu termasuk berlakon! (he's so funny orangnya).Kalau ada rezeki, if my daughter kawin pun I nak panggil dia jadi mc.You should try mc-ing also.MC orang kawin and birthday parties. :)

Will mention you to my students' club.