Monday, March 23, 2015

Z and the younger gals

I suspect Z balik to spend time with the younger gals especially Nadra. So she spent 5 hours with them on Saturday.On Sunday we had barbecue lunch with my puak2 pulak (and baca yassin and tahlil for our loved ones). The usual suspects: Sal and family and Kak Ngah and Sharul and family.The rest ada hal ..wedding lah..ipar datang la.I had only 2 hours to prepare for the barbecue.So tak berapa nak masak. :))

On Saturday, Nayli was screaming goodbye from the car: bye Aunty Nor, bye Uncle Dee.I can't believe you have only one child.

Haha..apa maksud budak umur 7 tahun ni?? Last time she told us: why do you like to come to my house? I think it's high time you have children of your own.I think you two should get married! (pada dia, kalau takda anak tu maknanya tak kawin lagi). :D

We had a good laugh dgn budak berdua tu.But I cabut to do my eye treatment and body massage.Z layan sampai 5 hours.Bila Z nak tidor je, Nadra would come and disturb: Kak Ra, are you assyeep? Pas tu ajak main playdough lagi.

As long as everyone's happy. :)


No comments: