Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ganti puasa

I have been doing this since last week.It feels like a marathon.There were days I balik lembik especially on days I didn't bersahur (like I just drank at 2 am or 12 midnight cos' too lazy to get up.Or too tired.Or too full to eat again so early).

Well, in sha Allah another day to go if today goes well as scheduled.There were times I wanted to just grab a glass of chilled orange juice and break my fast but the thought of replacing it another day..puasa gets to be more challenging as we age.It used to be so easy.But I intend to do Mon & Thursday - good to detoxify the body naturally.

Z is busy with job interviews.Kesian juga.She didn't want to do her Shell's now (nak tunggu August when she returns for good) but we persuaded her to do it now (less competition kot since orang belum graduate.By August ramai dah keluar).When you have kiasu parents, you'd be so pressured.But if she does not get it, it's easier to make other choices as they come later.Less to choose from. Smart mom, heh heh.

Need to bawa bekal once  GST starts.Happy saving!


No comments: