Sunday, June 14, 2015

St. Giles joy






























We checked in St Giles at The Gardens,Midvalley yesterday afternoon after Azian's wedding reception at Menara DBP.My God,I still can't get over her dendeng dish.Sedap betul,alhamdullilah.

A special check in at St.Giles.We took a corner room on the 26th floor.Pemandangan constructions but the river view is great.At the Skyview Exec Lounge (29th floor) cantik sikit viewnya.The sungai looks great.

We went swimming immediately.Habis semua orang putih lari.Haha.

Then we went to the launching of two Msian artists' exhibition at the French gallery at Jln Bruas,Dsara Heights.Dah byk kali Patrice jemput but only this time,I have time.Great works, great company.U-Wei gave a tribute speech which was telling of him as an artist,a reborn Muslim,a sincere friend (he was the one who pushed Mansoor to draw again and I guess helped them to exhibit at Vallette Gallery).Bumped into Khair as well.A thinking session for me as I tried to understand some of the pieces.They were not abstract but still.

Dinner was French at Sage.Very nice walaupun chefnya bukan French.Ada element Cina in the dishes but still delicious.

Nak tengok wayang midnite cerita Romeo and Juliet..tengah queue,Nik perasan it's actually cerita Tamil.Haha.

That's the end of our romantic eveninglah.
To my best friend and confidante who's been with me in my moments of weakness and strength: happy 28th wedding anniversary (today).Semoga terus dirahmati Allah hubungan ini.

No comments: