Friday, July 09, 2010

Sekitar Flower Arrangement Workshop

my office looked nice

my kerastangan (very professional looking arrangement!)


yang ini student kasi


participants of the workshop
at work (IP sent 3 staff, baiknya boss)


menerima tempahan perkahwinan
(my gubahan in progress)



The whole workshop was simply exciting.Mula2 macam biasa, I felt so stressful (the trauma of my cake decorating workshop came back at this point).My friends from Law Faculty said the same thing. "I came here to de-stress tapi jadi stressful sangat!" She could not even tie the ribbon (which Angelyn said was the easiest). We all laughed at our clumsiness.
But at the end of the workshop, kita semua happy.There's a certain kind of chi we got outa playing with the roses.
This Raya we vowed we'd make our own flower arrangements.Ada yang dah sanggup menerima tempahan kawin.Hahaha.

4 comments:

jahanzaib said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
florist France

Faridah said...

Jahan: thanks.Very beautiful

jooli said...

Next time: simple hair cut workshop. I'm very interested. Can?

Faridah said...

Jooli...hahaha...possible! possible! Let me talk to my hairdresser....

Next class buat manik kat tudung.Want?

Anything to cut cost.