Saturday, July 24, 2010

Workshop and food testing

Full day today,folks.

The team had to seludup air and gula2 for our thesis workshop di satu tempat yang tak dapat kami sebutkan di sini (food and drink are prohibited).It's amazing how doas worked (I was praying the place's guardian would not see me carrying this suspicious bag and later Dr Zura, with this suspicious box going past the entrance).Dengan izin Allah, masa kami lalu tu, the guardian terjatuh sesuatu di lantai and was bending down to pick it. :))

My lit review session was alive with participants' contributions.They sounded so pro when critiquing others' works.Baguslah...I think budak2 UIA ni Allah dah jadikan sedia cerdik sejak azali.Haha.

Anyway, I had to rush to KL Sentral's Hilton for the food testing soonest after my workshop.The whole gang were there except for Amin (he came a bit late).Hilton's foods have always been superb.We had seafood, sesame seeded chicken, fish, nasi goreng cina and recipe paling pelik was this sugarcane juice with snow fungus.We joked about that being served to our mat salleh guests later..nanti depa akan kata orgh..fungus! they serve us fungus! We had been warned of this! and look at how green the water is (air tebu)!

But we all agreed this dessert would be most appropriately served during Ramadan.
The gang had fun talking about old days at Liverpool.I tak tau pun dorms for the engineering students lagi canggih than my Mulberry Court (Amin pun pernah tinggal kat Mulberry.He was a law student.I thought they had different housing for law students)

Anyway, my mom dah pecat the new maid.Sigh...apa pasallah my sister layankan (I was not home when they decided)..nanti tak terkejar if we have only one maid.I hope we'll get a replacement soon.

No comments: