Thursday, October 04, 2012

Dating again

I do not know how long it will last but we are dating again, Nik and I. Sebab Z takda nak kami kecoh2 over lagi.

Today I ikut dia kopitiam with his two friends from the press.Azam and Kamaruzaman.I went to get some gifts for friends I'm seeing over the next few days.Business is real badlah.I felt like I was in Greece already.To my Greek friends reading this: apologies but we are heading your way too.

KLIA was so quiet when we came back.Even Changi as well but it was busier than KL of cos'.

Anyway, it was fun listening to the 3 boys doing their own kopitiam talk.Kelakar giler!
Balik, Z pulak nak skype.By 4 pm her time, she's bored to death where she was.Dah planned nak pi ke Spain pulak dah.Swipe je credit card tu ke? Fat chance! :))

I found a nice gift box for Dato R and another one for Prof Che Noraini.Aslam punya gift belum jumpa kotak but it's been nicely wrapped.These are for my Friday event.Ramai nak dtg..UM will send 2 reps but a group of teachers will join us too...Reporters from the Education Desk pun will come.I pray that all will go well.

I have to collect 100 roses ptg besok.

Another suprise in the mail box...someone from the uni I wish to spend my sabbatical next year wrote to ask if there's a plc for her at my dept.Wah..tukar suka sama suka je nanti.Madinah, OK? You see my Arabic blinking? Exactly! :))

Allah Maha Mendengar.

4 comments:

Mawar said...

Madinah??? Kak F!

Faridah said...

Mawar: I know I know..but kan I dah cakap I wanted to improve my Arabic by spending my next sabbatical kat uni di Madinah? (but didn't do anything about it cos' sibuk sgt).Semalam tiba2 dtg email dari one Assoc Prof yang I tak kenal from Taibah Uni. in Madinah tanya apa cara we can work together!

Unfortunately, I can't be away till my Islamic Film Fest is over (next Aug 2013).Moga2 umur I panjang utk terus menuntut ilmu...pls doa!(kalau I ada, senang you dan sahabat2 lain nak dtg!)

Mawar said...

Kak F
Taibah Uni?
Prof Kamil dari UITM yang masyhur dengan kisah-kisah hajinya juga di sana. mungkin sudah tahu tentang beliau di blog http://muhdkamil.org/blog/

Anonymous Devil said...

insyaAllah ade mase dr. you know what, i and faz also have been worried about our arabic language proficiency dropping off. rugi la for us because we've been learning arabic ever since we were 13 years old sampai uia, tapi still could not, at least, speak simple arabic fluently. dah tue2 ni la baru nak sedar kan. hehe.