Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ma'thurat 17

In between meetings, folks. Ma'thurat, kita jangan lupa:

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.Say: O you that reject Faith! I worship not that which you worship. Nor will you worship that which I worship.And I will not worship that which you are worshipping.Nor will you worship that which I worship.To you be your Way, and to me mine." (Al-Kafirun: 1-6)

This much cited verse endorsing religious freedom is one of my favourites also (meant for those who have chosen not to be Muslims but not for those already Muslims..hey man, if you have joined the club, you have to play by the club's rules and regulations.If you choose to exit, remember there's heaven and hell and if thee are in misery, blame no one cos' the Quran has given guides to happiness and tranquility.Chewah! Macam Mak Aji Esah je bercakap!)

No comments: