Saturday, October 13, 2012

rain on



This cake sedap giler
                              

Just the two of us

 decor of the restaurant

 macam Venice! This is ancient time China
Sapa tiru sapa?

Potongan rambut Itali.


It was difficult getting up for my monthly ACCIN meeting...and I was late.But working with ACCIN under PERKIM as the pengerusi is fun.Just as I had loved PUM, Perkim pun bestttt...I learnt a lot every time we met.I hope everyone will agree Perkim should remain as Chair when its term ends this year.

An old friend wrote saying his dad had just passed on and his mom wanted to spend some time in Malaysia.So he's coming home to teman her after living away for the last 30 years.I don't think he will return, having married a foreigner.It's funny how our lives turn out to be, kan? My friends and I will organise a little reunion lunch with P. P bkn Melayu.Dia Cina Msia. I have many Chinese friends who migrated.But many also chose to stay back.Macam juga kawan2 Melayu lain.Ramai dah migrate.Ada yg lepas beberapa tahun,balik semula.Ada yang tidak. It is a choice.But I am impressed with P menjaga kedua ibubapanya.He brought them over duduk bersamanya.Nice, kan? Orang Cina amat mengambil berat hal2 jaga org tua ni.I was once scolded by my Indonesian Chinese friend for not holding my mom in law's hand as she was going dwn a slope in Seoul ( she followed me on a conference in Seoul).Marah betul Melanie masa tu.I walked fast,OK? But Mama and I are good friends. :))

Taking Nik out on a bday treat this evening.Will review the new eaterie.Said to be the best in town.Watch this space.

Just came back from Qing Zhen.It's just a bad evening..someone booked the place for a bday party and the guests were a noisy lot..their kids invaded our little corner..berlari2 mcm rumah datok mereka.If there's anything which irks me mucho,it's noise during meal time. I told off a little boy hiding under a table next to mine..I told him hepp..this is not your home.Haha.Geram.But ada budak ni kisah?

But the food was not that bad.Their chef is from Kunming, China.Chinese Muslim so the cuisine we had was a fusion of Arab, Mongol,Indian cuisines.Not your typical Chinese.That is why I tak suka sgt.I like the Chinese restaurant in Tanjung Malim called The Garden Seafood Restaurant

Anyway,Nik and I had a nice time just talking and enjoying his bday cake.Semoga terus diberkati Allah.

No comments: