Saturday, October 27, 2012

My mother's daughter

Maka sahlah today I am my mother's daughter...I have started going through old photo albums, staring at Z's old pics!!!! (This is my mother's favourite hobby now).


Ayoo yoo..but Z was so cute as a baby, toddler, young pre-sch. child, etc etc (sapa lagi nak puji anak sendiri).

I guess we are (I am!) just missing her this Raya (budak bertuah itu sedang bersukaria di Manchester bersama kawan2nya). Luckily we have many young nieces and nephews.What joy menipu these kids! (Irfi and Che'ah loved my hantu terowong stories and baby Shad shivered ketakutan when I made the kucing gatal noise.Haha.For lack of a life!)

The korban do went well.Ours went no. 2 (too early for us to witness..by the time we arrived at the Raub mosque, lembu dah selamat.Sempat menyibuk buat soda drink je.I heard one of the men komplen: fui..manisnya..orang yang buat air ni tak merasa dulu ke air ni? Cheh..I was right there behind him)

But this venue is a new venue.I don't really know the community except my bro in law and his family (my old venue dah penuh so this year, we had to go to a new place) so tak leh nak mengedik sangat.Not my people. :))


2 comments:

ubuntu_linux said...

prof: hahaha!!! what a funny entry about the guy and ur soda :) anyway, u must be a "cool" aunt to ur nieces n nephews

Faridah said...

Ubuntu: tulah diorang ni...I have another funny story but let us wait a few more days sebab ianya bersiri.I will write once it ends.

No...me and my husband the kids tak suka sebab kita suka kacau bdk2 kecik ni. :) But try talking with the young ones..mmg lucu.